- 65 total residents in-house
- Four (4) COVID-19 positive residents in-house; all four (4) were admitted directly to the COVID Recovery Unit from outside of the facility
- 61 COVID-19 negative residents in-house (includes 38 residents who have recovered from COVID-19)
- 30 employees previously tested positive for COVID-19 (includes three (3) contracted employees)
- All employees have recovered and returned to work
Our center remains in close communication with local and state health officials to ensure we are taking all the appropriate steps to reduce the spread of this virus. Our center continues to have access to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes level-3 masks, isolation gowns, face shields, goggles, and other PPE.
It is crucial that we restrict visitation to reduce the spread of this virus. Family members are encouraged to connect with their loved ones through video chat, calling, texting, or other social media formats, and we are happy to assist in setting up those communications.
We need your help in battling COVID-19. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov to learn how you can help prevent the spread in our community.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone. Please understand that making sure our patients and residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our top priority, and we will continue to provide you with updates as they become available. Updated information will provided on our website as it becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have any questions, please contact our center at (937) 836-5143.